The French Committee of Dams and Reservoirs has selected the theme “Sharing water: multipurpose of Reservoirs and Innovations” for the symposium organized the 7th of June 2021.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes. All accepted papers will be published electronically in the Symposium Proceedings.
Authors are asked to insist on:
- Innovative aspects (methods, tools, governance, etc.),
- the assessment of the performance of the adopted solutions,
- the problems encountered and how they were solved,
- Abstracts and full articles can be written in English or in French,
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is
15th June 2020
Abstract acceptance will be notified
15th July 2020 at latest
The deadline for submission of full papers is
15th September 2020
- The abstract submission can be done through the submission & registration platform:
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to submit another one.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 200 words, plain text.
- Title in English AND in French: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the proposed subject.
- Names of the authors: Submit the full given name(s) and the family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact